- Cocaine (COC)
- Marijuana (THC)
- Phencyclidine (PCP)
- Amphetamines (AMP – including Methamphetamines & MDMA)
- Opioids (OPI) including hydrocodone, oxycodone, hydromorphone, and oxymorphone.
Our Upcoming DOT Programs will Include:
- Designated Employer Representative (DER)
- Written Policy
- Regulations on File
- Previous Employer Checks
- Employee Education
- Supervisor Training
- Removal of Covered Employees
- Pre-Employment Tests
- Correct Federal Custody & Control Forms (CCF)
- Random Pool
- Post Accident Testing Situations
- Substance Abuse Professional (SAP) Process
- Record Keeping
DOT 5 Panel Drug Testing
The specific Department of Transportation rule concerning drug and alcohol testing for safety-sensitive employees is rule 49 CFR Part 40. This rule specifies that DOT drug and alcohol tests must be analyzed by a SAMHSA (Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration) certified laboratory, and reviewed by a MRO (Medical Review Officer), and must be done on a federal “chain of custody” form.
Goat Moves can handle all of this for you. Not only do we provide the services mentioned above, we also provide reasonable suspicion testing, post-accident testing and 24/7 emergency drug test collections. If you need a DOT drug test and you want to be sure you are in compliance, contact Goat Moves today.
Our drug and alcohol testing centers are located in all areas of the United States. We can also provide onsite or mobile DOT drug and alcohol testing, so if you can’t come to us, we can come to you! As an employer, you may find it much easier and more efficient for us to come to your place of business.